This year the Rotary's Group Study Exchange team would be visiting Florida, USA in October 2012. Rotarians who know eligible candidates are requested to spread the word around so that they can apply and appear for the interview.
The last date for receipt of application in Rotary Club of Chandigarh, Rotary House, 107A, Sector 18A, Chandigarh, is 1st July 2012.
GSE team member applicants must be
• Between the ages of 25 and 40
• fully employed with at least two years of work experience in their chosen field
• in the early stages of their careers or professions
• Reside in or be employed in the sending Rotary district and also be citizens of the country in which they reside
• proficient in the language of the country being visited
• personable, articulate, cooperative, motivated team players, and enthusiastic about their vocations.
This is Rotary's premier educational exchange programme intended to build bridges of goodwill, understanding, and peace amongst nations. The candidate must be able to spend at least five weeks of rigorous routine of international travel and addressing various Rotary meetings.
The application duly filled in must reach the Rotary House on or before 1st July 2012.
The candidate should be available for interview within the next one week. The date and time of the interview shall be intimated.